Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time Well Spent


Last weekend marked the end of the 08-09 Supercross Season! With Bubba taking the championship it leads one to wonder what will the outdoors have to offer? Anyway watched the Vegas finaly Saturday night with the wife, Dan, and his girlfriend Claire. Dan and I were pretty in to it with them just along for the ride!


Woke up Sunday to a happy little girl that wanted to "go to the store" and when I asked what store she answered with "Mickey Mouse Store". After deciding I couldn't resist her charm I mowed the yard and got ready to head out. We then drove to the closest "Mickey Mouse Store" we knew about. Once she was there you could tell in her eyes she was just about as excited as she gets to open presents. Which made me realize we are going to have to take Kylee to Disney World before she is too old and while she still likes all of the characters.


After we spent a fair amount of time at the store we were headed back down to Windsor to watch Scotty's Stanley Cup Hockey Match! Scotty is the exact opposite of what you would think a hockey player is. He is nice, polite, and small all opposite of what you would expect but.... Damn he can skate and play the game really well. I soon started calling him the Tazmanian Devil watching him race around the rink, taking the puck anywhere he wanted. His team ended up winning the championship which is a good thing because I told him if I went they would win.


Second day off of work started out with working for Mikey. Did the typical "clean-up", cut some braches, and installed some mulch. After working with Mikey I was off to the house to get ready to ride for the rest of the day. Man ain't it nice to be able to ride from your house? And man isn't it nice to have a loving and supporting wife who lets me! HAHA SUCKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment