Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blogging?


Today I am going to write about blogging. I am not sure what exactly blogging is, I don't know if myspace/facebook/tweeter are considered blogging. It makes sense to me because this is actually called "blogger" unlike those others but you do do the same thing as the others. All I pretty much do on here is write about what I am thinking or what I have done lately which is what all the others do too.


I do not understand the need to blog but my reason is money! Who cares about fame when you could have fortune! Which brings me to my next point... How can someone become famous or rich through blogging? Blogging requires hits to your site about whatever it is about! The more hits the more people will want to advertise on it. The more people want to advertise on it the higher the price to advertise, which in the end means money in your pocket.


So we got the rich part down, now comes the fame. Again someone could consider them self famous because they have 2.5 million friends on myspace, but to me that is just too much wasted time sitting there sending out 2.5 million friends request. Getting famous from blogging is more annoying than getting the reward at the end.


Now coming up with a catchy video of a song, dance, or stunt that either goes to plan or wrong now that is a good way to get famous from the web. To me this is more deserved than you "myspace celebrities" because one this is or could be a talent that someone has that is undiscovered until this amazing video. Or it was such a gnarly crash that it is awesome even knowing that someone tried to do it and lived through the crash. Think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment