Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brrrraaaap


This blog crap sucks... Not only am I running out of stuff to "blog" about but it is just getting bloody boring. Last weekend was the kick start to the 09 Motocross Championship with Ryan Villopoto taking the 1-1 and overall. It was actually a good race and gives some hope that the rest of the season should be pretty good.


With Lakewood around a month away I hope it stays tight for the under the lights race. Some of the guys were complaining about lighting last year but if you payed any attention to Glenn Helen last week all the uphills and elevation changes caused horrible lighting and shadows on the track. I don't know what it was like riding either place first hand or anything but both looked like some spots were good and some were bad. Either way they need to find a way to deal with it and twist the throttle!


Other than watching the race last weekend I went swimming with Kylee who is part Mermaid and Ashley who is part Baywatch guard. I moved around the pool like an old dude that needed water rings in the 5 foot end. Although the weather got crappy it was fun and gives us something to look forward to this summer.


I also got to spend some "quality time" with Ashley which is always fun and event full but doesn't happen too often. I also tried to go riding Monday because I heard Erie had some good changes. Both Bobby and I were excited to try it out and it turned out to be a good day of riding other than the shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment