Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Terrible TOOOOSSS


How can a sweet little girl all the sudden turn into the devil when she is two? After my wife and I had our daughter everything went pretty normal with her as far as growth both physically and mentally. We actually thought she was quite smart getting potty trained at an early age and talking. And by potty trained I mean most times during the day she says or knows she has to go and goes on her own or with us but on the toilet. Although we do put a pull up on her at night when she sleeps, she has had this down since before she turned 2.


Lately it has seemed more that she is trying to push the limits with us and is getting her very own attitude. She has started saying NO to things you ask her to do and when she doesn't say NO she says "I don't like it". Which in her mind is the right thing to say to get out of whatever it is we are trying to get her to do.


I wouldn't say that everything she has learned or been taught is going downhill, but she has been finding new ways to push what she can and can't do. It was only a couple weeks ago that we were outside working on the yard and she decided right there in the back yard it was time to go pee. To top that Ashley called me today to tell me that she caught Kylee up on the sink of her Play Kitchen taking a pee in the sink! Man makes me wonder what she is going to do next!


No matter how bad things are or get with raising a child, it is always worth it and remember to never, ever shake a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment