Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mi Familia

Sorry it has been a little bit since my last post. Have had a lot but not a lot going on lately... Yea its been kinda shitty. Today's post is going to be about family. Most everyone has some sort of family whether it is blood or just close friends.

I just wanted to let all of my family, including my closest friends that they mean a lot to me. Without all of them my life would simply be boring. I would be a hermit that stays in my house and migrates from room to room. And only gets out of the house to run to the grocery store.

Most of my family lives away from where I live which can make it hard to stay in touch. Although phone calls are most common it is still nice to try and see family members once a year. It kind of sucks that usually we see each other on bad terms, like death in the family or sickness.

We do have family that lives near us and that is also nice, but also has its downfalls. Yes it is nice to be able to drive across town and have dinner with loved ones, but it is kind of like a sibling thing if you had one growing up. Yes everything is ok for a little while but give it time and someone will be on someone elses nerves and the fight begins.

So no matter what your situation is just remember you only have so long as well as everyone else so value each moment spent with friends and family. I LOVE YOU HONEY and SWEETEST ANGEL OF MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment