Friday, May 29, 2009

Blog

This blogging thing is getting a little difficult. Not only am I not wanting to "blog" anymore but I am running out of ideas of what to blog about. Which is possibly the reason why I am not wanting to. I can only write or talk about things so many times. So what I am getting at is I may not blog something every day, and I know the 2 million people that read this will care.

This is an update that instead of blogging every day, it may be every other day or once a week. I don't know I am just going to go by if I have anything to write about. Not only any ideas but the time. I write these at work on my lunch break, and now is the season where I may not get enough time to blog. SO STAY OFF MY BACK AND JUST KEEP CHECKING BACK.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't sweat it-- just post when you have something real good to post.

    You've got good advice about bike setup, riding, gear, and I'm sure funny things happen "at work" from time to time.

    ReplyDelete