Saturday, April 18, 2009

End O The Week

Coming down to the last couple hours of the work week! Business has been slow as I suspect people are not wanting to ride in slop! But we do have some hardcore customers so ya never know!

No big plans for the weekend other than spend time with the fam, watch the races, and throw my leg over the bike if I get a chance!

Got some news today that the lead ban that has been affecting mini dirt bike sales got is in hold mode for the next year, so we can see what happens then! You would think that a safety issue involving dirt bikes would be a concern with crashing instead of chewing on a fender?

Seattle Supercross is on tomorrow @ 10 a.m. on CBS and the Supercross Lights is on @ 4 p.m. on SPEED Channel! Hopefully the track is in good shape, but a mud race could be interesting also!

I am going to see how late I can keep the wife up tonight.... He he playing Wii! That damn game is addicting, mainly I think because she kicks my ass and I don't like to lose. Yes I know honey, a gentleman would let the woman lose, but I don't like losing at ANYTHING to ANYBODY! Usually if I am not good enough at something to win, I will quit and find something I can. Easy way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment