Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bad Neighbors Part 1

For all of you out there that got stuck with the lousy neighbors, I feel your pain! We moved in to the house we are currently at about a year ago. Everything was fine at first, nice neighborhood, nice house, etc. Everything was good until we met the neighbor living next to us.

Don't get me wrong he was a nice guy and everything, but 1st he had a 180 pound pit bull which I didn't really like having a 1 1/2 year old girl. Next the guy doesn't have anything to maintian his own yard. He was asking to borrow mowers, trimmers, rakes, shovels. Finally I had to tell him I would rather mow his yard for him and have him get me beer or something rather than have him borrowing my mower once to twice a week.

We figured we could put up with everything until he could move elsewhere. Plan didn't work... It turns out douche neighbor has a douche daughter with a douche boyfriend, that he is having move in while he moves out! So it just goes to show you no matter how bad you may think a situation or something is.... IT CAN ALWAYS GET OR BE WORSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment