Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3rd!

Just checked VDR's website and they posted the overall year end standings. Got to give my riding buddies some credit here with Mike "Mikey Mouse" Umphres #837 who races the Sportsman class won the year end Championship, Bobby "Flower Power" Dazey #227 who races the Novice class also won the year end Championship for his class.

I on the other hand did not win the Championship but I did meet my goal of a top 3 overall for the year. It feels good to reach my goal, but I know next year is going to be even tougher. But good job to everyone who raced any of the races and see you next year!

Only 3 days left until the LAS VEGAS SUPERCROSS! Can't wait to see how it turns out, racing is just like modern day TV Series.... You watch every episode waiting for the Season Finale and how everything will all play out. Not to take anything away from Bubba, but I hope Chad Reed comes through, with possibly a little help from Mike Alessi. Bubba is a great rider but we need to have someone beat him to keep him motivated and wanting to race. Without any competition it will only be a year or two until he is retired from racing!

Anyway I will update with the race times (hopefully the right ones) for the Vegas Supercross!

If you would like to check out some good enduro racing footage and write ups check out www.smith-offroad.com he has awesome helmet cam video!

No comments:

Post a Comment