Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend

Last weekend I didn't ride AT ALL. Wow how amazing is that Ashley? Instead I spent most of the weekend with the family. On Sunday we traveled up to Estes Park to visit with Ash's family and play putt putt. Which by the way Ashley kicked all of our asses. Sunday we went grocery shopping and pull up shopping because the kid can't stop pissing her pants! I did manage to get out to the track and build a new section that I am eager to try.

I like having the time not riding and spending it with the girls, although I couldn't help but get out and make some jumps! Now that I think about it she puts up with a lot of crap that I HAVE TO do. So thanks babe and just to let you know I love you too... I just don't want you to ever leave the house because of how beautiful you are and you might get stolen from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment