Thursday, June 11, 2009

Out

With the start of the 09 motocross season I had no doubt that Villopoto would be a force to be reckoned with! Coming out and winning the 1st round proved my point, but a crash in practice the following week put him out for the season. That left Mike Alessi to clean up with Villopoto out, and now same thing Alessi is out probably for a majority of the season.

With Alessi and Villopoto out that leaves Josh Grant, Chad Reed, Andrew Short, and all the other fast guys a legitimate chance at winning the whole thing. I am sure every ones money is on Reed and I am a Reed fan but I would like to see Andrew Short get some wins and possibly win the championship.

We will see what happens this weekend but I am sure Shorty is going to be Scootin at Lakewood.

No comments:

Post a Comment