Friday, July 24, 2009

Big Girl Bed


Last night when I arrived home from work my little girl was super excited to show me her new bedroom set up. While I was at work Ashley had taken down her bed/crib that she has used since she was born. Ashley said it kinda got to her packing up all her baby things and realizing our little girl is growing up. It seems like everyday she is changing whether it be behavior, speech, moves, or anything along those lines. This made me wonder what the next big step for her may be and when will we have another on the way. I am ready at any time because we do have a good family and would like to add another boy to the mix. If not girls are ok too but they are going to be tuff ballerinas.


It was neat to see how excited Kylee was too just because she had a new bed with ballerinas on it that as she said "would fly in the clouds like ballerinas!" As anyone probably thinks their own children are the most adorable things in the world and better than anyone Else's kid but I believe with Kylee she is meant to do something great one day. I don't know what or when it will happen but she is going to do something to make a difference in our lives and others.


Love you Ky and Ass,


Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment