Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NATIONALS!!!!


Yea its only 3 days away and I am so excited I could pee my pants thinking about it. The racing should be good with some guys out on injuries. Hopefully Shorty can come away with the win but I think that Reed is probably the favorite going into the race. All those guys had a week off so maybe everyone is fresh enough to make both motos a good race. Another interesting thing would be to see if Mike Alessi shows up, if he does I don't think he will still have the strength to win but he could salvage some valuable points!


Don't forget it is under the lights again for the second year in a row! I will be out there by 10 gettin my tan on and the pits open up at 12.


See ya out there


Love you Kylee and Mommy Renee


PS I think the wife is almost as excited as I am... but she just wants to see Chad Reed

4 comments:

  1. Um heck yes I am super excited! you don't think his wife will be there, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad Reed doesn't even compare to JG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because your having a sexual relationship with JG on the side. I have heard about your sexual stoppies

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know nothing of my relationship with JG. It is beautiful and special.

    ReplyDelete